Smartech HPR-2000 – 10500mAh Dual Powered Rechargeable LED Flashlight and Power Bank
- SUPER BRIGHT with 5 MODES: 2000 lumen LED super bright light. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- RECHARGEABLE: micro-USB recharge port build-in for your convenience
- 10500 mAh POWER BANK: charge your phone tablet or any USB device anytime anywhere
- ADJUSTABLE FOCUS: zoom in or zoom out design, you can also select wider beam light (flood light) or narrower beam light (spotlight) as you desire.
- LONG LASTING: Up to 43 hours of powerful brightness from included 10500 mAh rechargeable battery
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: Durable aircraft aluminum body endure rough handling
- WATERPROOF & SHOCKPROOF: Perfect for using in any occasion
- DUAL POWER TECHNOLOGY: Use either lithium or alkaline battery
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds tight in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION: prevents damage from incorrectly inserted battery.
The HPR Series is our most advanced and ergonomically friendly line of rechargeable flashlights, and the HPR-2000 is the biggest and baddest of them all. Stuffed with a true 2000 lumen ultra-bright LED and machined from aero-grade aluminum, this beast of a flashlight will shed light on any situation and look freakin’ awesome while doing it. That kind of performance combined with our specialized non-slick (and super comfy) grip makes the HPR-2000 an ideal light for large jobs requiring real power for extended periods of time.
What separates the HPR from a standard torch is the fact that this flashlight doubles as a portable battery pack. That means that you can actually charge a mobile device directly from your flashlight. Imagine being out camping or away from an outlet and you need to charge your phone; You simply take your cord, plug it into the USB port on the flashlight and hook your phone up to it! Lighten your travel pack and bring only the essentials with the HPR series.
Even though these are rechargeable flashlights, they will also work with standard batteries. So if you do find yourself out in the wilderness and away from an outlet, just pop out the rechargeable battery pack, toss in some standard batteries and keep going. Combined with an integrated zoom and 5 distinct modes ( HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, STROBE, SOS) these flashlights will shed light on any situation.