Smartech WBC-250 6V/12V Wheel Automotive Battery Charger, Maintainer
Model # WCB-250
- This charger utilizes a powerful built-in microprocessor that guarantees safe and efficient operation while charging your batteries quickly and maintaining them indefinitely
- Charges all Acid Lead 12V/6V Compatibility
- Utilizing a 250 Amp engine start function, you can use this powerful charger to jump start most passenger vehicles or small truck!
- Integrated Safety Features ensure protection for you and your batteries, preventing sparks, overcharging, reverse polarity and more!
- The Alternator Check Function allows you to learn the status of your automobile’s alternator to detect fault or failure
- Know the status of your batteries and charge them faster with our integrated voltage tester and 50 Amp boost function.
- Digital Readout enables quick and easy charger operation
- Integrated wheels for easy mobility and collapsible handle for easy storage.
- 12 Feet of total cord reach makes certain you will have plenty of cable to reach your batteries
- Heavy Duty clamps Included
The Smartech WBC-250 6V/12V Smart Automotive battery charger is the no-nonsense solution for charging and maintaining all types of 6- and 12-Volt batteries, including WET (Flooded), MF (Maintenance-Free), EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery), GEL, and AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat). It even has a built-in microprocessor that makes charging faster, easier, and safer to use.
Out of stock
WBC-250 6V/12V Wheel Automotive Battery Charger
The WBC-250 6V/12V Wheel Battery Charger is capable of testing, charging and maintaining all types of 6V and 12V lead-acid batteries, including WET (Flooded), GEL, MF (Maintenance-Free), EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery), AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat), and 12V Lithium and AGM+ batteries. It has a built-in intelligent microprocessor which makes charging faster, easier, and safer to use. Safety features include spark proof, reverse polarity, short circuit, over current, overcharge and overheat protection. Keep it connected 24/7 without damaging the battery and keep your battery ready to use.
Our WBC series is equipped with a 250A engine start mode, which allows the user to jump-start automotive engine batteries, and can be left safely connected for maintenance using our 6A trickle charge feature.
Two unique but convenient features included on our WBC series are the 50A boost feature and the alternator check function. Our 50A boost will charge standard batteries more quickly if the user is in a hurry, and it is possible to check the status of your automotive alternator simply by hooking it up to your vehicle and following the instructions in the user manual.
To make this battery charger more convenient to use, we have equipped it with heavy duty wheels for easy mobility, as well as a collapsible handle for compact storage and transport.
Click and Drag to View in 3D
Advanced Safety Features
The WBC-250 has a variety of built-in safety features, such as spark proofing, protection for reverse polarity, short-circuiting, overheating, overcharging and overcurrent, the WBC-250 provides an efficient and easy to use a battery charger that will always have your batteries in top performance condition.
Not only does the WBC-250 Smart Battery Charger charge and maintain automotive batteries, it can double as a 12VDC 250A engine starter, meaning it can jump your vehicle the same way you would normally jump start a vehicle but without the hassle of pulling out a separate device. Not only that, but the WBC-250 is equipped with a boost function that supplies an extra 50A power burst to charge low batteries even faster.
Protect Your Batteries and Your Chargers
Our shelf chargers are built to ensure that even an accidental mis-connection wont cost you money or property.
Smart Protection to keep you safe.
Completely Spark Proof • Fault Protection • Reverse-Polarity Protection
Plus Protection from Short Circuits, Open Circuits,
Overheating, Over-Current, and Overcharge
A unique feature included in our charger is an Alternator Check Function. Once your charger is hooked up to your vehicle battery, all you have to do is start your vehicle and turn on the headlights and the display will show the voltage, indicating the condition of the alternator!
The WBC-250 Smart Battery Charger comes standard with a 6ft power cord and 6ft cable set, allowing for 12 feet of mobility from an outlet to the battery.
Portable and Powerful
We outfitted the WBC-250 with several external features to ensure ease of use despite its awesome power output capabilities. We have a built-in retractable handle for mobility, as well as our simple yet durable easy-roll wheels and clamp mounts for hassle-free portability and storage.
Easy to use interface.
The control display for the WBC-250 is easy to understand and straightforward to use, with a digital readout and clearly labeled mode selection buttons.