Smartech HGR-1500 – 1500 Lumen Dual Powered Rechargeable LED Flashlight and 7000 mAh Power Bank
- SUPER BRIGHT with 5 MODES: 1500 lumen LED sweep bright light up to 900 ft. Features 5 adaptable settings: High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS.
- RECHARGEABLE: micro-USB recharge port build-in for your convenience
- 7000 mAh POWER BANK: charge your phone tablet or any USB device anytime anywhere
- ADJUSTABLE FOCUS: zoom in or zoom out design, you can also select wider beam light (flood light) or narrower beam light (spotlight) as you desire.
- LONG LASTING: Up to 31 hours of powerful brightness from included 7000 mAh rechargeable battery
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: Durable aircraft aluminum body endure rough handling
- WATERPROOF & SHOCKPROOF: Perfect for using in any occasion
- DUAL POWER TECHNOLOGY: Use either lithium or alkaline battery
- SMART DESIGN: A pocket-friendly compact chassis with an anti-slip finish holds tight in your hand or stands on-end as an emergency lamp
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION: prevents damage from incorrectly inserted battery.
The HGR series is the Toyota Corolla or the Honda Civic in the world of flashlights; strong, durable and ultra-reliable, made with high end parts and designed for convenience. The HGR series comes in 3 different sizes to cater to the needs of the job at hand. The medium-sized HGR-1500 is perfect for tough jobs around the home or out in the wilderness. Its size and durability make it ergonomically friendly while the larger battery provides ample light and impressive run times.
What separates the HGR from a standard torch is the fact that this flashlight doubles as a portable battery pack. That means that you can actually charge a mobile device directly from your flashlight. Imagine being out camping or away from an outlet and you need to charge your phone; You simply take your cord, plug it into the USB port on the flashlight and hook your phone up to it! Lighten your travel pack and bring only the essentials with the HGR series.
Even though these are rechargeable flashlights, they will also work with standard batteries. So if you do find yourself out in the wilderness and away from an outlet, just pop out the rechargeable battery pack, toss in some standard batteries and keep going. Combined with an integrated zoom and 5 distinct modes ( HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW, STROBE, SOS) these flashlights will shed light on any situation.